About Me

My photo
New Albany, Indiana, United States

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wowzer, I haven't updated in a while....

This blog post will be packed with updates. Maybe. Lol. I haven't updated in too long. Its because I am busy raising my child and jump starting my business. That's a lot of work. Jace is as awesome as ever. He is really one cool dude. I love him more each day. Its sad to see him grow every day but so great at the same time. With each comes something new that he can do. He's too smart for his own good. Ha. He turned one on March 2nd but we had his birthday party the weekend before. Here are a few photos.






 Excuse any blurriness in those photos. It was a 1st birthday party after all. Lol.

So updates on Jace. He weighs a whopping 21 lbs. Ha. That's not whopping, I was being sarcastic in case you missed that. He's right at 31 inches tall. His legs are pretty long. I thought for sure he was going to be short like my family but he may have some luck after all. I sure hope he is taller. Anyway, he has 12 teeth and has had them for some time. He loves to eat anything in sight. He does make a yuck face at some things but will still try it four or five times to be sure he doesn't like it. Lol. Silly boy. He loves being outside and most of he loves playing with sticks. And of course putting everything in sight in his mouth. He shakes his head yes and no. He likes to spin in circles and then fall down-I have been trying to get a video of this for a while but haven't been successful. Here are a few updated photos of him.




1 comment:

letterlady said...

Beautiful family! Love you all!