About Me

My photo
New Albany, Indiana, United States

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Complaining

Everyone does this, right? I don't have an issue with people complaining every once in a while, heck I even do sometimes. It's all good. But, for Pete's sake I am so sick of hearing and seeing the same people complain about every aspect of their lives! It's driving me nuts. It's like ok, yes you have a valid complaint but look at what else is around you. Not what could have or should have been! I'm tired of the complainers who choose to do nothing about their life situations. Make better choices, be more vigilant. It's really not that hard. Really, it's not.

Stop trying to make people feel sorry for you. If they do then good for you. You have people on your team. Until you start showing you are trying to change your outcome I don't feel sorry in the least bit for you. Man or woman up and do what you have to in order to survive. 

I've had a ton of things happen to me, do you see me over here complaining that I am the most miserable person on earth? No! Because I am not. I love my life and the thing that taught me to be different. You always have a choice! You either stay in it or let it go and move the hell on. 

Rant over. 
Peace! 

No comments: