About Me

My photo
New Albany, Indiana, United States

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Insomnia

Insomnia and migraines have taken over my life the past three days. I'm sure it has something to do with me not getting the job I so desperately wanted. And, of course, the anxiety that goes along with feeling like a failure and not being good enough for a job. It really sucks the emotional toll that can take on one's self esteem. Oh well, gotta let it go and move on to see if I can find something else. It's just so frustrating. It's like you want to help provide for your family and you can't. It's just not happening. I know it will take time but its been long enough already. I'm ready to be ahead and on top again.

I mean everything isn't bad. Steve supports me and was there when I just broke down about not getting the job.  It just took me back to feeling like a failure and that I was not good enough. I know in time I will find a job and one that I love but in the mean time this shit really blows. 

The migraines are taking a toll. No sleeping, no appetite, face and jaw hurting all day. Will it end? Will there be a light at the end of the tunnel? I sure as hell hope so. 

Peace. 

No comments: